There are also many studies that suggest Wind turbines have a adverse effects on the health of human beings with symptoms ranging from nausea, headaches, and sleep deprevation.
- Higher taxes and increased subsidies;
- Won’t benefit overall economy and job creation;
- Benefits turbine owners, shareholders and employed in the sector;
- No Danish coal plants closed due to wind energy;
- There is no proven decrease in reliance on fossil fuels caused from wind energy;
- Most turbines only last 10-15 years compared to nuclear plants which have a lifespan of 40-60 years of constant energy;
- Wind industries get subsidies and eventual profits while tax payers get to pay for it while having higher electric bills.