Denmark has stolen children from their foreigner parents

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Denmark, The Model Matrix For A Brave New World

The perfect totalitarian state is one where the all powerful political bosses and their army of managers, control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced because they love their servitude. -- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

In Huxley's novel `Brave New World`, humanity lives in an apparently `Utopian` carefree, healthy and technologically advanced society `. Art, science and religion along with any vestiges of individuality and human emotion have all been corrupted and or erased in order to construct this Utopia. Warfare and poverty have been eliminated and everybody is permanently happy due to government conditioning and drugs. Also among the `eliminated` are `family, culture, literature and philosophy. Hedonism rules along with it's `bed partners`, promiscuous sex and drug abuse, in the form of `Soma`. A powerful psychotropic drug, rationed by the government in order to allow citizens escape from painful memories through hallucinatory fantasy. Social stability is maintained via deliberately engineered and strictly enforced social stratification.

Being a foreigner living in Denmark has had it's disadvantages. But the opportunity to observe and even live in such a society has been priceless. It is fair to say that it was my arrival here back in the mid nineties which ruptured my own complacency, and began my journey of discovery. I have written previously at length about my own experiences in Denmark (See Brave New Denmark & Happyland on rense.com) so I will not indulge myself any further here. But what I must point out is that over the past eleven years, I have come to realise that there is something `Very Rotten In The State Of Denmark`.

In the Matrix movie, the Morpheus character says to Neo, "The Matrix is a system Neo, and that system is our enemy. When you are inside it what do you see? The minds of the very people we are trying to save. But until we do, these people are part of that system and that makes them our enemies. You have to understand that most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many are so hopelessly dependent on the system, they will fight to defend it".

It is all but impossible to `unplug` Danes from their `Matrix`, because they cannot or will not see that it exists, even when one presents compelling evidence that it does.. This coupled with the fact that they have been indoctrinated from kindergarten into believing that it is the perfect social model, and the only path to a just and happy life. All but a few react with extreme indignation when any failings in this `flawless` Danish state are pointed out, or idiosyncrasies in the Danish character are spotlighted. The very inference that Denmark is a Totalitarian State along the lines of Huxley's novel, which controls and micromanages their lives, causes a reflex `knee jerk` reaction which in it's uniformity of response is startling.

Read the full article at Rense.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I met the author Philip Jones two years ago. He has spent years researching the New World Order and spoke about how he was beginning to see that Denmark was very closely liked to the creation of a Global Fascist State, but could not identify exactly how. He is not what you would imagine and a very open and friendly guy. I lived in Denmark for five years, but could'nt it take any longer. So much control and state interference. Danes think themselves free, but they are as free as `Bird in a cage`. There is more to life than `security` or `tryghed` as they call it. People must be able to breathe and express their individuality. With the Kommunes down your neck all the time and that Jantelav nonsense. It's just not a good place to be.

Anonymous said...

I live in Denmark, and I can't take it anymore. Once I turn 18, I'm moving back to my homeland.

I remember once in class we read a short story about a stuffed bird that loved its lack of freedom, because it was much safer inside the people's house, where it was cleaned and taken constant care of. I said that that is a perfect analogy of modern society (especially in Denmark), and I remember the teacher looked at me like I was crazy. She mumbled something about me having my right to an opinion and that was that.

It's like their brains have a built-in barrier for truth.