Denmark has stolen children from their foreigner parents

Monday, September 14, 2009

Danish Government Hoax

Here’s one way to promote tourism in Denmark by the Danish Government through Visit Denmark: create a video (along with an accompanying website [the website is deleted]) in which a woman called Karen claims her baby is a product of a drunken one night stand. She asks the baby’s father to come forward, as she doesn’t remember who he is.

She says: “I’m doing this because I’m trying to find August’s father. I don’t remember where you’re from, I don’t even remember your name. We ended up having sex … the next morning when I woke up, you were gone.”

However, an idea such as this can easily backfire. Many people believed the video was real, and expressed support for the single mother; they’re likely to be upset when they find out it was all a hoax.

One YouTube commenter says:
“I think I dislike the tourist agency a little bit because I think it is a tasteless, tactless way of attracting attention.
But I do find it funny that EVERY single tabloid in Denmark fell for this story because they didn’t bother to check the facts. And now that they have learned the truth they’re all portraying this in a negative light, because they got fooled and can’t handle it”
From Mashable. The video can be seen also here.

So, what we are learning from this: danish women are stupid and irresponsible - don't use condomes, you can get sex very easy in Denmark and for free, everything is a big lie in Denmark, there are plenty of drunkards, children in Denmark have no fathers, there is no morality in Denmark, danish mothers are begging for weekend fathers not husbands, Denmark sells women.

References:
Mindjumpers
One Night in Nyhavn

No comments: